Форум: Русские за Границей  

Вернуться   Форум: Русские за Границей > Жизнь за границей во всех её проявлениях > Разговоры обо всём на свете

Ответ

Опции темы Оценить тему Опции просмотра
Старый 16.10.2020, 10:37   #1
Kingang вне форума
Kingang
Новичок

Получено благодарностей: 0 в 0 постах
По умолчанию I'Ve Been Drifting Around Runescape Throughout

Summoning also presents a challenge, I would far prefer unique standard game limitations, so while lending would be readily solved by not permitting lent weapons from the wilderness, summoning combat level will need to change. It would be ncie to have the ability to drop everything at any time, just like the rest of RS and restricting pouches this way feels unnatural in pvp worlds, let alone what the rainforest should be. I Don't Have Any solution for this, possibly the best one is to simple leave it as"pouch in devise, combat goes up"

Ever. The thrill of the wilderness allowed something which pvp and bh worlds are missing, and was the ideal handling of it that I've seen in any sport. Pvp meeting pve players. By using restricted resources like rune, treasure trails, dragons, the abyss and supervisors from the wildy it gave non pvpers a risk to choose to input potential pvp to get rewards, it was not mandatory at all. My above point for those quests stands because every player needs to have access to this kind of content, but which makes some worlds"safe" defeats the point entirely. This is the 1 thing I am most worried about, if there's a safe world to not get attacked it defeats the point of it an element of risk. No runecrafter with use hazardous abyss as there's a perfectly safe one to use only one hop away. Armoured zombie goers can simply run on a secure world pop into a harmful one once out of the wilderness, actually that could apply to anything. That is a plea, do not encourage the notion of"safe" worlds and the half assed wilderness, it defeats the point along with also the enjoyment of the wildy.

Wilderness And Free Trade

Quick history lesson... GE- has been created around a month before the infamous upgrades to replace free trade. Ancient warriors equipment- was initially made to be like statuettes, beacuse that the pvp drops were soo poor back thenthey made early warriors equipments a fortune drop too so that you had a chance to get them and make money (the market at the time was exceptionally low)

Statuettes- Introduced with the new bounty hunter system, these statuettes gave a hope to get good loots and adequate cash for pkers. Estimated potential- Introduced using the brand new bounty hunter program, it gave people a sense of their chances of good loot. Pvp worlds-Were made to replace the old bounty hunter, initially had several worlds but then has been cut to very few worlds. Hotspots- Places in which loot had been'kinder' to the player.

Ответ